Theta Upsilon-Tennessee Technological University

Founding
– Our Chapter was colonized on October 28, 1979 under the name Iota Tau Epsilon.
– We received our charter on May 16, 1981 and became Theta Upsilon Chapter.

Houses
– Our first house was located at 514 North Walnut Avenue.
– Our second house was located at 910 North Jefferson Avenue.
– Our third and current house is located at 511 North Peachtree Avenue.

Annual Sponsored Events and Publications
– Dreamgirl Calendar
– The Parchment
– Pike’s Peak
– Garnet Cotillion
– Fireman’s Ball

Other Facts
– We are a member of the Volunteer Region.
– Our 1942 Chevrolet fire truck was purchased in Brentwood and restored by Jackie Jerome Bookout, Craig Eslick, and Mike Hagan.
– The Dreamgirl is honored at Garnet Cotillion, the spring formal.
– Alumni are honored at Fireman’s Ball, the fall formal.