One of the foremost resources for the success of a Pi Kappa Alpha chapter is the alumni advisory board. This team of advisors can provide the mature advice and perspective that will take a chapter from the middle of the pack, to the top of their campus.
- Chapter Advisor – David Stowe Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty Advisor – Al Perone Email: email@example.com
Alumni associations are groups of alumni and friends connected to the Fraternity and each other through social, cultural, athletic, recreational and academic related activities. An alumni association exists to promote brotherhood by providing an outlet for casual alumni interaction. PIKE alumni associations are generally established in two formats: geographic-based associations and chapter-based associations.
The Officers as of Homecoming 2011 for the Alumni Association includes:
- President – Jason Hill (Alpha Kappa)
- Vice President – Sam Jones (Gamma Xi)
- Secretary – Al Perone (Beta)
- Treasurer – Michael Clampitt (Gamma Theta)
- Old Gold Alumni Newsletter – Spring 2015
- Old Gold Alumni Newsletter – Spring 2014
- Old Gold Alumni Newsletter – Fall 2014
- Old Gold Alumni Newsletter – Spring 2013
- Old Gold Alumni Newsletter – Fall 2013
If you would like to contact any of these officers or sign-up to receive the alumni newsletters, please contact: ThetaOmicronAlumniAssociation@gmail.com
The Theta Omicron Housing Corporation is a separate legal entity from the chapter that maintains ownership over the House and Grounds of the Theta Omicron Chapter and is responsible for the long term maintenance and improvements of the property. Its members consist of alumni volunteers who dedicate their time to organizing and funding major improvement projects and addressing major issues as they arise while working closely with the Chapter.